Saturday, March 5, 2011

Body check

At this point into my second semester, I find that physically my body is at a better stage.  I feel that I am getting stronger as the days go by however I do think I can tone up a bit more and lose a few more pounds.  Mentally, I am on track.  Lately I've been pondering on some short term goals I have been working on but other than that all else is well.  I guess there are some things that we all want over night that obviously can't be done. 

So far all that I have done this semester has worked toward my technique and improvement.  I have been taking Pointe classes 2-3 times a week to strengthen my feet and I see and feel a difference.  I also have found that in ballet class I have improved in some areas however have fallen back in others.  Not sure why this is happening but I am continuously working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment